Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it procrastination or an "app".

I got the new IPhone 4 for a birthday gift and I downloaded an application (or "app" if you're a techie) that's going to help me with my "to do " list. I add things to it all the time, the trouble is I'm not checking them off.

I've been procrastinating a lot this summer on things like making a call to the plumber to install my new disposal and getting estimates for some needed work on gutters and the driveway. I've been putting off cutting the grass too but at lest everything's entered into my new to do "app".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail,

    Thanks for the nice words on my blog! Your comment was set to "no-reply", so I couldn't easily respond via email.

    Yes, I made the pillow with an envelope back so that the insert could be easily removed.

    Good luck with your pillow cover!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!