Thursday, July 28, 2011

And the winner is…..

I’m glad that you liked the butterfly.  Someone guessed that I was giving away a butterfly die set for the Accuquilt Go.   Sorry.  I don’t even own an Accuquilt product but I have been experimenting with the Photoshop Elements program that came with my laptop and I have to say it has a ton of amazing photo editing capabilities.  I can see a lot of potential there for adding some neat design effects to to my blog but I need to play with it more.

So are you ready for the surprise?   Remember last week I said to think “hot, hot, hot”?

Like this….

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

and you already know about this…Blogiversary Give-away 002

 

 

 

 

 

 

and you’ve seen the butterfly…but did you guess what it was?

image_thumb7

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, let’s get to the big reveal and  congratulations to “REGAN” the winner of the Fairy Gardener’s first Blog-a-versary give-away.  Regan, please email me your mailing address.  I’m so excited for you! 

Many thanks to all of you for celebrating with me.  It’s been a great year and I have so much more to share with you in the future and lots of neat ideas for gardening and sewing.   I just need the TIME to share them, LOL.

Regan, cast your eyes on your prize.   Don’t these fabrics just shout summer---hot, hot, hot and cool, cool, cool! Just like the sunny days and cool nights of a summer in New England.

Blog G-A Photos_July_2011 008

Blog Give-away 002

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo.....I can't believe it! The book was going to be so great....and now beautiful fabric to go with it! I'm in shock! How did I get so lucky! Yay!

    Thank you so much....will send my address pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!