Tuesday, February 5, 2019

2019 APQ UFO Challenge  UPDATE!


Even though I'm posting this a few days late, I am going to give myself an encouraging pat on the back for at least sticking with the January 2019 UFO Challenge.   As I mentioned in my last post, I'm not strictly sticking to quilt projects this year.  I'm also including some Knit and Crochet WIPS that have either stalled or languished.

In January the UFO List # chosen was Number 3.   That was the crocheted cotton throw that I started for Daughter #2 last summer.   It should have been done then, but between a virus and the hot weather, it lost it's project "mojo".  When I picked it back up in January, the status was pretty much complete, only to add the border and to make some crocheted pom poms that I saw on Pinterest.  Most of my time working on it has been trying to make those crocheted spheres/pom poms involving watching tutorials and trying written patterns.  Not sure, if it's just a bad combo of the yarn I want to use and hook size but  I just haven't been able to make any that look the way I want them to, so I think I'm going to go with tassels.  

APQ UFO Challenge - January


 #3 - Crocheted Neutral Blanket

Status Before -  Need to add to length and finish border/edging

Status After - Border finished - need to make tassels & sew in ends.








APQ UFO Challenge - February

#6 - Granny Square Pillow

Status Before:  Squares Complete, Need to Assemble and Crochet Pillow Back




My 2019 Sewing, Quilting and Crocheting UFO List
  1. Star Wars PJ bottoms 
  2. Very Hungry Caterpillar Pillowcase
  3. Crochet Neutral Throw   -January 
  4. Pieces of the Heart Quilt
  5. Vintage Memories Quilt
  6. Crochet Granny Square Pillow
  7. Love Letters Quilt
  8. "Patchabilities" wallhanging #1
  9. "Patchabilities" wallhanging #2
  10. Project Bag
  11. KimberBell Halloween Quilt
  12. Christmas Moose PJ bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!