Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winter Storm Warning

Winter is back from a brief vacation elsewhere.  I didn’t pay attention to Puxatawny Phil’s prediction Sunday, but if today is any indication, I would say he predicted another six weeks of hard winter weather coming our way.

untitled

Today’s expected accumulation is 6 to 10 inches but this is the Merrimack Triangle so there’s no telling what we’ll end up with.  

My favorite snowy weather lunch combo is tomato soup and a grilled cheese, followed by a cup of hot tea and an afternoon  of reading on the sofa!  

I like to make my grilled cheese in my George Foreman grill.  I toast the bread in my toaster first and end up with a crunchy grilled sandwich that comes very close to a real Panini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!