Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Layout


Well, I'm a little bored today as I watch the paving crew remove the old driveway and make it level for the new hot top that will be poured tomorrow. I certainly will not miss the sinkhole in the middle. I'm also blocked in and can't escape so what's a girl to do but tweak her blog.

I'm still learning my way around the blogger world and I'm visiting other blog sites to comparison shop (sort of). So far the one element that all of my favorite blogs have in common is two columns, one on either side of the blog entry so I thought I'd try that.

In the process I've lost my background photo but I'm kind of liking the serenity of the plain wallpaper, so maybe that will stay. I also like that the name of my blog is now all on one line. In any case I'm sure as I post more, I'll make more changes. After all it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!