Monday, January 23, 2012

Soup

I know this post has absolutely nothing to do with quilting or gardening, but I made kale and bean soup yesterday from a recipe posted by Jess over at the Sweet Amandine blog.  If you like food,  and photographs of food and want to read some wonderful posts, you should pay her a visit.

Don’t tell her but I tweaked her recipe a bit because I didn’t have chickpeas or veggie stock but I did have Italian sausage and chicken stock.

Knowing I have a  big pot of soup waiting for me when I come home Monday night is almost as good as having someone there to serve it and pour me a glass of wine.  OK, that’s not really true but I’ll keep pretending till I can hook up with Curtis Stone, the “Take Home Chef”.

soup 012

Till later…

P.S.  Happy Birthday, Carolyn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. When you do, you make my day!